Important: The IAA Affiliate Program is being phased out. Please re-apply to our Legal Forms Generator (LFG) Affiliate Program.
Internet Attorneys Association (IAA) Affiliate Program
The Internet Attorneys Association (IAA) Affiliate Program is a great way to promote the IAA Products as well as generate some significant revenue!
Affiliate Program Benefits:
- Two Tier
- 50% Per 1st -Tier Sale for our products, programs and services
- 10% Per 2nd-Tier Sale for our products, programs and services
- Unlimited cookie life
- Paid monthly via PayPal
- Unlimited affiliate support
- Ability to cross promote all of our IAA Products
- Plus much more
This is a two-tier affiliate program.
You’ll earn a 50% Tier-1 affiliate commission when you refer visitors to our site who then purchase one or more of our products/services.
You’ll also earn a 10% Tier-2 affiliate commission when someone who you referred to us becomes an affiliate and they refer visitors to our site who then purchase one or more of our products/services.
- Note: Unlike some affiliate programs, we pay the affiliate commission on the Gross Profit not Net Profit. Also, the Tier 2 affiliate commission is in addition to the Tier 1 affiliate commission. It does not come out of your Tier 1 affiliate commission but out of our side of the profit. All of this means we pay a total of 60% affiliate commissions on a two tier sale. For example, if a product sells for $100, then we pay the Tier 1 affiliate $50 and the Tier 2 affiliate $10.
Below is an exact list of how much you will earn per sale:
Special Report: “Kill Your Testimonials! How to Create Success Stories That Sell and Won’t Get You Sued.” – http://legalformsgenerator.com/testimonialscasestudies.html – 50% Per Sale
eBook Legalese – 50% Per Sale
Social Media Legalese – 50% Per Sale
InstaSourcing System – 50% Per Sale
Freelance Protector System – 50% Per Sale
Membership Website Protector – 50% Per Sale
How Do I Join?
To apply for our affiliate program, we highly encourage you to have first purchased one of our products. We are strong believers that you should promote a product after you have personally reviewed it first.
Please note that we do research before approving affiliate applications.
- You should own at least one relevant website that has a global Alexa traffic rank between 1 to 250,000 or a U.S. Alexa traffic rank between 1 to 100,000.
- Having good email lists that already convert for you is also a positive. Quality is preferred to size. A list of 5,000 customers is often better than a list of 25,000 people who opted into your list for a freebie report.
- Your target market should overlap with ours. For example, if you sell products and services to residential real estate investors, chances are you would be disappointed trying to market our Internet-related legal products to them because most do not own websites. On the other hand, if your existing market includes U.S. business website owners, it probably overlaps with our market so you would have a better chance of making affiliate sales.
- You should have a good reputation. Although anyone can make false accusations online, ideally you should have a positive track record that shows up in the search engines and don’t have a history with the Federal Trade Commission or law enforcement because of your business dealings. We want to help you make money as an affiliate but our reputation is important too.
Applications are no longer being accepted to the IAA Affiliate Program. Instead we ask that you apply to our LFG Affiliate Program. To learn more and apply, go to http://LegalFormsGenerator.com/affiliates/
Existing IAA Affiliates
To log in to our IAA affiliate resource center, go to http://InternetAttorneysAssociation.org/affiliatelogin and sign in with your username and password. If you can’t remember your username or password, please submit a support ticket at http://InternetAttorneysAssociation.org/support/ and we’ll resend your affiliate welcome email.
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ Page.
Still unsure about something? Feel free to Contact Us.